With this ticket you have access to the Historic Hills Tram for 24, 48 or 72 hours. The famous Seven Hills route takes you to all the highlights of the city. A unique experience and the best way to see the city!
Hop on and hop off at lots of different stops in the historic part of Lisbon, for 24 hours.
Get out and explore the city the stress-free way, with a sightseeing tram ride along the longest route in Lisbon! The Seve Hills route is famous and passes through lots of Lisbon’s top districts, including Baixa, Graça, Alfama, and Estrela.
You receive the tickets by e-mail and text message and you can show them easily to the tram conductor by using. your smartphone. Always show your smartphone ticket when boarding the tram.
Feel the magic of travel on a historical tramcar, and get to know the history, the culture and the traditions of Lisbon. The route is almost the same as the historical Lisbon 28e route with stops in Alfama, Bairro Alto and near the Castle.
- 24-hour access to the red ‘Yellow Bus’ trams: Lavra, Glória, and Bica
- Free access to the Santa Justa elevator
- Free access to the regular yellow Carris trams
- Yellow Bus discount book (request it at the Yellow Bus booths on Praça do Comercio)
What’s not included
- Access to the yellow 28 tram
Via the widgets below from our partner, Tiqets.com, you can easily arrange your tickets in advance.